Re: Multiple Midi Files

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: Multiple Midi Files
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:44:57 +1100

I believe you should be able to write the piece out all in one score
block... did you try to do this and how did it fail?
I'm thinking of something like
\score { << {piano} \\ {melody} \\ {lyrics} >> << {SATB} \\ {piano} >> \midi }
what's wrong with the pdf that comes out of that?
as for getting a single midi file from separate score blocks... it may
be possible but i don't know.