Re: Fonts for Dynamics messed up during printing?

From: Edwin Vane
Subject: Re: Fonts for Dynamics messed up during printing?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 01:02:03 -0500

Yeah,

I found an earlier post to this group linked through the web talking
about Preview not handling embedded fonts very well. I resorted to using
Aacrobat and it seems to work fine.

On a side note, I could only get the error to manifest when printed on
certain printers. It's quite possible viewers would also suffer although
I haven't found one that does.

Lilypond-book is ok except I don't want to run my thesis through yet
another process to create the few figures that I use. I did use
lilypond-book with dummy tex files that just had a figure in them so I
could get lilypond-book to produce .ps files that encapsulate just the
music and not a full page as lilypond proper does. I found that a bit
annoying and so I switched to pdf cropping in preview and hence my
problem.

--

Edwin Vane
   MMath Candidate