Re: Defining shortcuts for scheme code

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Defining shortcuts for scheme code
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:52:51 +0100

Thies Albrecht wrote:
Hi everybody!

To prevent having to use extensive scheme code inside my score I prefer to define shortcuts for often used code snippets, e.g. when setting ottavation on and off.

In the following code example Point'n'click is turned off also IMHO I have only defined the shortcut without using it. Now I wonder if my way of defining shortcuts is okay or if I've misunderstood the documentation on that.

Example:
--------

\version "2.7.34"

noPnC = #(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)

\relative c'' {c1}

try:

 #(define (nopc)
   (ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f))