Re: stanzas outside the music

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: stanzas outside the music
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:29:09 +0100

Did you search the mailing list archives? There have been several nice examples of how to use a \markup{...} below the score to typeset additional stanzas. Also, there is a brief indication in the manual (at least the one for version 2.7, which mostly also
applies to earlier versions) in the section on "File structure".

 /Mats

Quoting cordilow <address@hidden>:

A long time ago, I asked how to put stanzas outside the music.  Hymns often
have lots of verses and all of them aren't always included in the music
(some are just written outside of the music, to save space, without syllable
markings).  Someone told me that the documentation explained how to do
this--however, I've searched the documentation and haven't found a way--at
least, I searched for everything relating to stanzas/verses that I could
find.

Note: my reasons for wanting this are not the same as my reasons for the
left-align thing from my last post.