Mixing Text and Music

From: Carrick Patterson
Subject: Mixing Text and Music
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:05:09 -0600

I am trying to do a book of cello exercises. Text and music alternate. There can be anything from a line of text to several paragraphs, followed by anything from one staff to a whole page of music. I have studied the manual and am at a complete loss as to how to proceed. This is V 2.6.5 on a Macintosh, by the way. I certainly would appreciate guidance or a link to a site with information on this subject. Thanks very much.