Re: Pictures too small

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Re: Pictures too small
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:24:44 +0100

It does not work. The file I want to see in EPS is here:
C:/Documents and Settings/Jannik Jeppesen/Skrivebord\Børnesange/Lilypond/mester jacob.ly

And my prog is here:
D:/Programmer/LilyPond/usr/bin/lilypond-windows

I try to whrite:

D:/Programmer/LilyPond/usr/bin/lilypond-windows -b eps C:/Documents and Settings/Jannik Jeppesen/Skrivebord\Børnesange/Lilypond/mester jacob.ly

In start--> run

But it does not work...
Any Ideas?

Hi,
I guess the procedure is this: press start -> run -> write the path where
lilypond is found, for example: "c:\program files\lilypond\lilypond -b eps
c:\mymusic\my_score.ly
Right now I'm not sure where you'll find the eps file, probably in the same
folder as lilypond.