Re: GSview problems

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: GSview problems
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:12:21 +0100

Dunstan Vavasour wrote:
No, hang on, this isn't the whole story.

I've had files which produced postscript which worked OK in gsview,
but just lobbing this line at the top of a simple file doesn't make it
work. Grr. Will look further ...

the problem is that the lily PS files use the pdfmark command (I just quoted the definition). If everything went well, the pdfmark command is redefined to a nop if its not available. It seems GSview either doesn't report a missing pdfmark command, or its pdfmark mark implementation is botched.