[no subject]

From: Jean Bergeron
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:54:33 -0400 (AST)

Thanks for the informations.

I just finally understood today the relative.
I don't understand for the way to indicate the bars within the text.
I still have some questions concerning signo and Coda.

If I put the information concerning the coda after break command. It is
not at the beginning of the new line but at the end. and it is not aligned
with the end of the bar but the end of the sheet of paper. What could I
change?

Sorry to bother you.

bes4 f8 g aes f  g4 fis g bes aes f g r4 r4 \bar "||" \break
\override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible
  \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
  \mark \markup { "4e fois Al coda" \hspace #1 \raise #1 \musicglyph
#"scripts.coda" }
f8 ees d ees f d ees4 c ees d c b c r4 r4 \bar "||"
 \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.segno" }\break
((and here I want the coda at the beginning of the next staff. On the top
pof the line or before the staff.))
\mark \markup {\hspace #1 \raise #1.8 \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" }
  f8 ees8 d f ees d ees4 r4 ees d8 cis d f ees d c2. \break

TIA
Jean Bergeron