Re: What's up with this list

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: What's up with this list
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:52:20 -0700

J L wrote:

Hi,

Yesterday (Feb 28) there was hardly anything coming through, and today (Mar 1) I got a the same message several times. What's going on? Buggy mailing-list software, rouge hackers, etc...
Earlier this week, many messages had been arriving in ad-havok fasion.

That's pretty much what I've been getting. I just sent a query to Han-Wen and Jan.

Paul Scott