Re: Staff separation suddenly doubles under \score and raggedbottom agai

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Staff separation suddenly doubles under \score and raggedbottom again!
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:42:19 +0100

Art Hixson wrote:
Han-Wen,

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

you need to put ragged-bottom (raggedbottom for 2.6) in the \paper{} block, not in the \layout block.

If you read my comments in the explain.txt file you would find that I did just that. It had no effect. Further, if I understand correctly, \paper functions only at the \book level - I tried it under \score and got a compiler error. Besides, I don't want to apply it to all movements.

That's not possible; sorry. It has to be applied to the entire \book.