Re: How to 'unset" something

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: How to 'unset" something
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:04:58 -0800

There are days that I feel stupider than this I'm sure but... First finding this file was nearly impossible the website docs are misleading. (Graham there is no documentation 'index' sidebar for example) Then when I did get to something describing property-init.ly it speaks to items that have multiple \'s and so how to 'revert' from a \set is definitely unclear (at least to me). So I looked at note head property to see if I could set a default in the middle of a piece and that produced an error message ignoring the command.
So the bit I left out
XP
2.6.4
Sorry in advance for being a dullard.
Jay

Erik Sandberg wrote:
Citerar "Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence" <address@hidden>:

I'm sure this is easy but I can't even begin to figure out a way to search it in the manual

I used \setEasyHeads for many of my students pieces but I would like to stop that function mid-way through the piece or even just a few measures into it.
What is the command for that?
Thank you.

See the file ly/property-init.ly for hints (the command is defined there).

Erik

--
Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton