Fingering positions

From: Hendrik Maryns
Subject: Fingering positions
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:40:00 +0100

Hello there,

After finishing the last piece with help from here, I was confident
enough to try another piece.  Now this one is a bit more difficult.

The big problem I am having now is fingering instructions (it is guitar
music).  I found out about \set fingeringOrientations = #'(), but do not
exactly understand how it works.  I have three voices, melody, middle
and bass.  I put \set fingeringOrientations = #'(up) in the melody, \set
fingeringOrientations = #'(left) in the middle voice and \set
fingeringOrientations = #'(down) in the bass.  The first two seem to
work, but the last doesn?t.  Why?

Second question: once this is done, I need to add a second kind of
fingering, namely iamp for the right hand.  Is it possible to add two
different fingering contexts and have the placements of those both
independent of each other?

For example, I want <g e>, with a 2 to the left of the e, but with i and
m stacked on top of the notes.

This is what I have until now.  Please ignore the warnings, I still have
to look into how to get the first voice to have stems up and the other
two down.

\version "2.6.3"
\header{
        title = "Una Caricia"