\partcombine

From: Graeme St.Clair
Subject: \partcombine
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:41:47 -0500

Windows XP, native 2.6.5.

I've just finished building a TTBB arrangement, with the piano accompaniment for rehearsal purposes extracted at the end, as in Sec 3.4.2 of the manual.  I see it has all the vocal dynamics and markup splatted on top of each other, fortunately not to the point of total illegibility, but kind of ugly.

Is there a way to (as it were) sanitise the piano parts of most or all of the vocal instructions?

G.

PS: I last used 1.4 3 or 4 years ago - this version is so much better...