Re: Windows GUI

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: Windows GUI
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 05:34:10 -0800 (PST)

Work has been done on a windows version, but not much
success so far.

In the near future we are planning a real push for
getting Denemo up and running cross platform.
Part of our limitation with windows is that the
developers don't use windows so Mac and Linux are
first up to bat.

If you want to join in on development of a windows
version, sign up for the dev list and ask for the
compiled windows version and file bug reports.

We really want Denemo to work on all platforms.

BTW Denemo is undergoing a flurry of development now
we have added more developers and there are a lot of
suprises instore for Denemo.

Denemo.sourceforge.net

Best Wishes,
Aaron