Re: line breaks

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: line breaks
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:40:03 +0100

Hi folks!

Paul Scott schrieb:
3. 9/4 time will cause a half note to cross a bar line which I don't believe Lily will do. You original suggests 14/4.
That's exactly what I experienced if you're talking about line breaks at that bar line. Perhaps a short hint should be added to the manual, that line breaking only works at bar lines where there is no note lasting longer than that bar.

I asked that before, but got no response yet:
Is this behaviour as expected or should line breaks work in that case?

Kind regards,
Thies Albrecht