Re: Problem with \textwidth and lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Problem with \textwidth and lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:12:02 +0100

This is a known problem in version 2.6.x, see the mailing
list archives for workarounds.

  /Mats

Joseph Haig wrote:

I am trying to change them margins in a document that I run through
lilypond-book.  The code below is an example of what I am trying, but
the second line of the music is put, for some reason, to the right of
the first line and not below.  If I remove
'\setlength{\textwidth}{160mm}' then it appears correctly (except that
the margins are not how I want them).  Can anyone suggest what might be
the problem?  I am using version 2.6.3.

Thanks,

Joe

-------------- Code ---------------

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{graphics}

\setlength{\voffset}{-2cm}
\setlength{\hoffset}{0mm}
\addtolength{\hoffset}{-1in}
\setlength{\evensidemargin}{0mm}
\setlength{\textwidth}{160mm}

\begin{document}

\begin[noquote,linewidth]{lilypond}

\relative c' {
c d e f g a b c d e f g a b c b a g f e d c b a g f e d
c d e f g a b c d e f g a b c b a g f e d c b a g f e d
c d e f g a b c d e f g a b c b a g f e d c b a g f e d
c d e f g a b c d e f g a b c b a g f e d c b a g f e d
}

\end{lilypond}

\end{document}

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com