Re: Leadsheet top staff line spacing inconsistent with rest of piece

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Leadsheet top staff line spacing inconsistent with rest of piece
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:22:14 +0100

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-08/msg00085.html
which hopefully solves your problem.

  /Mats

Quoting Bryan Murdaugh <address@hidden>:

Hi,
 I've got a simple leadsheet (Chords above staff, melody, and lyrics) and the
very first line is spaced much further from the 2nd than the 2nd from the 3rd,
etc..  From afar, my piece would look like this:

---------

---------
---------
---------
---------

Any suggestions would be helpful, and if needed, I can include my .ly.

Thanks in advance - Lilypond has changed the way I compose and transcribe!

Bryan