SciTE and Lilypond

From: RDNewman
Subject: SciTE and Lilypond
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:56:01 -0800 (PST)

At the SciTE web site, there seems to be a pretty cool source code editor that can be set up to auto compile if the right commands are given. It needs a lexer to support Lilypond though. I'm fairly new to Lilypond and am using it to support my efforts to learn the guitar. Is there a recommended editor (I'm on Windows here, or I'd consider Kate or something similar) that is already recognizes .ly files for syntax highlighting and can handle make style compilations? Thanks much. Kind regards, Richard Newman

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.