Re: Mirror margins

From: Bart Kummel
Subject: Re: Mirror margins
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:26:34 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your suggestion. As I mentioned in a message a few minutes ago, I'm going to try lilypond-book. I thought of a solution like the one you are mentioning myself, but I'm looking for a smooth process, with a minimum of steps for the user. I hope I can convince some members of my church to use lilypond too. It is therefore needed to make it simple AND to guarantee that all music complies to the style of the songbook.

I'll keep you posted and I am willing to share my template once it's finished. I have to inform you that I do all this in my spare time, of which I have very little these days, so it may take some time...

Regards,
Bart Kummel