Re: Mirror margins

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Mirror margins
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:32:41 -0800

On 23-Mar-06, at 3:17 AM, Bart Kummel wrote:

I think I'm going to give lilypond-book a try, as Graham suggested. (Thanks for that Gramah!) I hope to find some time this weekend. Has someone already done this with lilypond-book? Please let me know your experiences and perhaps someone can be so kind to share some example with the mailinglist...

I've done this without any problems. It's a large project (I think about 10 files involved for each individual part -- I like to separate definitions), so I can't easily post an example. But from what I recall, it all works just like you'd expect it to.

- Graham