Re: Generating .png files with Lilypond

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Generating .png files with Lilypond
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:00:29 +0200

I don't know if you find it more or less complicated, but I would
start a Command Prompt (Start menu -> Programs -> Accessories), move to my working directory ('cd My Documents' or wherever) and
run the command manually:
lilypond --png myfile.ly

  /Mats

Quoting Peter Kestens <address@hidden>:

To create graphical files from a Lilypond file in Windows, I know only this
rather complicated way with right click on the Lily icon, properties and then
adding --png in the command phrase for starting Lilypond.  Is there an other
way (less complicated) or is it possible to provide in the program "something"
that allows easy creating .png files?

Thanks a lot

Peter Kestens
Belgium