Re: repeated lyrics / slurs in MIDI

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: repeated lyrics / slurs in MIDI
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:16:09 +0200

Am 2006-03-29 um 22:47 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
[1]
Is there a possibility to repeat lyrics (only to get nice code) like
\repeat unfold 120 { blah }
?
(Of course, \repeat doesn't work within lyricsmode.)
Are you sure? It certainly works over here!

Sorry for bothering you.
Yes, it works; don't know how I thought to know that it wouldn't...
(I guess I tried something different command in lyricmode last time that didn't work...)

[2]
If i have something like
a4. a4( a2)
I'd like to hear only two notes in MIDI, that is, the slur should get
 "played".
Is this possible? Or must I sponsor this as a new feature?

Have you ever heard about the difference between a tie and a slur?
I guess you want a tie, not a slur, in this case. See the Tutorial
(and the music glossary).

No, I didn't. But now it's clear, thank you!
(I guess there are a lot of musical details around that I never heard about...)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm