Default bar numbering collision

From: larsggu
Subject: Default bar numbering collision
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 02:36:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi, as a recent lilypond convert i've been looking at (and learning from) some music from mutopia.org. I've noticed that than when using the StaffGroup context the StaffGroup symbol will overlap with the bar number at the beginning of each line. Can anyone help me construct a tweak that moves the number 2-3 mm up so that it clears the staffgroup symbol? (Or direct me to a post which covers this, the search didnt yield any results.) I'm starting to get the hang of the notes etc but i'm having a hard time getting the hang of layout tuning. (See attached image.) Default bar numbering collision

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.