Re: Lilypond on Mac OSX Terminal

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Lilypond on Mac OSX Terminal
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:07:14 -0800

On 31-Mar-06, at 00:49, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:
On 29-Mar-06, at 7:10 PM, David Rogers wrote:
In your .profile somewhere, add this line:

export PATH=$PATH:/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin
Thanks, I've added this to the manual.
- Graham

I'm not sure if this is the right solution though. That directory also contains private versions of (among others) Ghostscript, that require setting GS_LIB.

I'm no expert - I just looked around for something that might work. Please do add something to the manual that explains how to get these things to run, though - unless their functions are to be built into Lilypond.app or something like that.

Thanks
David