Re: Linux installer 2.8.0

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Linux installer 2.8.0
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:35:14 +0200

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Could you please add some documentation on how to
install and uninstall. Currently, the only available
documentation is included in the package as --help text
and the information on how to uninstall, which is printed
at the end of the installation procedure (which definitely
is the wrong information at the wrong time).

All this information should be easily accessible from the
web page instead, in my opinion.

Frankly, I don't think anyone is ever going to read that kind of stuff, but I will consider website patches for this.

The latests versions also contains an uninstall-lilypond script.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com