Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'm stuggling with this too.  I use 9x12 for Finale and GuitarPro all the
time and they both create PDF files that reflect standard 9x12 sheet music
paper just fine.  Also 12x18 with a fold in the middle (but I'd be happy
with just standard sheet music single pages 9x12 for now).

Standard sheet music in the US has always been 9x12 since the turn of the
century, if 2 pages then 12x18 folded, if over 3 pages then 12x18 with inner
pages as needed.  I may be a new user, but I think this needs to be
supported, especially for a music typesetting program.  I cant give my jazz
band 8.5 x 11 arrangements.