Re: Markup next to a note:

From: Colin Wilding
Subject: Re: Markup next to a note:
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 05:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

You could use embedded Postscript.  It may take a while to get the hang of it
(especially if you have not used Postscript before) but it is very powerful
and it is invisible to Lilypond, so you can put objects anywhere and
Lilypond will not move things around to avoid them.  For example, I have
used it to put in a large bracket where two lyric lines merge into one.

Colin