Re: Forcing a page break in markup

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Forcing a page break in markup
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:01:03 -0700

On 1-Apr-06, at 6:19 AM, Geoff Horton wrote:

It would be really handy to be able to insert page breaks in the
middle of markups, or at the very least, in between \markup blocks.
The \pageBreak command only works within a score as far as I can tell,
and I'm not excited about dumping a ton of Scheme code into my file,
though I can do that if I must. Must I? If so, is this something that
could be added as a future feature?

I believe that the only option is to dump a bunch of scheme. I recall asking about this about half a year ago -- I think it was in August. Try searching the mailist archives.

- Graham