Re: time signature with note in denominator

From: Jos Smeets
Subject: Re: time signature with note in denominator
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:06:34 +0200

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:51:01 -0300
"eduardo.susan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Jos, this code compiled right in version 2.8.0 (based on the
> example of Polymetric Notation).
>
> %%%% SNIPPET
> tsMarkup =\markup {
>   \number    { \column  { "4" { \note #"2" #0.75 }  }
>
>   }
>
> }
>
> {
>   \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
>   \override Staff.TimeSignature #'text = #tsMarkup
>   \time 4/2
>   c'2  c'4 c'4
> }
>
> %%%% END SNIPPET

Hi Eduardo,

Indeed, it worked! But I did have to upgrade to 2.8.3 first. Well,
that's the risk of using unstable versions...

I haven't tried the other solution, but I'm sure it works too.

Thanks for all your help!

Jos

--
Jos Smeets/Quixote, Deventer, The Netherlands
http://www.classical-composers.org/