Include date?

From: Bart Kummel
Subject: Include date?
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:21:02 +0200

Hello list!

I'm using Lilypond 2.8.0 on windows XP. For versioning reasons, I
would like to automatically include the date the PDF is generated in
one of the title fields. I was thinking of a "hack" like this one:

#(string-append "subsubtitle LilyPond version " (lilypond-version))

I tried a lot of possibilities, like:

#(string-append "Generated on: " (date))

But I cannot find the right variable name to use instead of "date".
Does anyone know a variable name that works for this purpose? Or does
it not exist? (I suppose this has to be part of the Scheme language,
but I'm not very familiar with that.)

Best regards,
Bart Kummel, Hilversum, The Netherlands.