Re: PDF size

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: PDF size
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:54:04 +0200

Geoff Horton wrote:
lilypond prepends its own directories to PATH, so this shouldn't be a
problem.

That assumes no other program comes along and monkeys with PATH, which
may not be a safe assumption.

It does so during runtime; since we invoke GS after setting the PATH, it will always work. What does worry me, is that we have programs (like GS) that are in the standard run-time path, which may cause unforeseen problems for other packages.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com