Re: Include date?

From: Toine Schreurs
Subject: Re: Include date?
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 02:45:14 +0200 (MZT)

I'm not familiar with Scheme. The strftime code was simply found at

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-1.8/guile-ref/Time.html#Time

But I could find some code to get the modification time

filename = #"init.inc"
mt = #(stat:mtime ( stat filename ))
mtstr = #(strftime "%d-%m-%Y %T" (localtime mt))

See:
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-1.8/guile-ref/File-System.html#File-System

But I don't know how to get the current .ly file into filename.

Toine Schreurs