stereo pan

From: Andreas Rittershofer
Subject: stereo pan
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:58:14 +0200

I'm using LilyPond and Timidity. Now I want to hear some notes on the
left stereo channel and others on the right stereo channel.

I' writing notes for percussion and drumset, sometimes with two voices,
sometimes with two staffs each with one or two drumvoices.

How to separate the voices or staffs in the two stereo channels?

For example I have a piece for conga and djembe and I want to hear the
djembe on the left and the conga on the right.

Is this possible with LilyPond and Timidity and if yes, how?

mfg ar
--
E-Learning in der Schule:
http://www.dbg-metzingen.de/Menschen/Lehrer/Q-T/Rittershofer/E-Learning/