Re: lilypond-book: where are my noteheads?

From: bernie arai
Subject: Re: lilypond-book: where are my noteheads?
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:23:17 -0700

On 4/7/06, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please read the instructions for lilypond-book in the new manual!
>
>    /Mats

after going back to the manual, i can't find anything that addresses
this particular problem.   using --psfonts in the lilypond-book call
still produces a file that, when compiled in latex, creates a document
with no noteheads in the musical examples.  i also tried the
[fontload] option in the \lilypondfile statements in my original latex
file, to no avail.

sorry, CLI is exciting but pretty new to me...

how do i find out which program (lilypond, lilypond-book, latex, xdvi)
is not finding what it needs?  all the programs seem to run without
any glaring error messages...