Re: The organ template works fine now but ....

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: The organ template works fine now but ....
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 20:19:26 +0200

I don't think that helps, since PianoStaff sets a fixed
spacing between its staves.

I would recommend the following solution, which in a
way is easier than what I initially proposed, namely to
use a PianoStaff only for the manual staves and enclose
all three staves in a GrandStaff. The only trick that's needed
then is to get rid of the bracket, which is easy:

\new StaffGroup \with{systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBar } <<
 \new PianoStaff <<
   \new Staff \relative c' {c d e f }
   \new Staff \relative c' {\clef bass c b a g }

 \new Staff \relative c {\clef bass c1 }

Now, you can change the minimum y extent of the
pedal stave separately, if needed.

  /Mats

Trevor Bača wrote:

have you tried minimum y extent?