Re: [Fwd: Re: The organ template works fine now but ....]

From: Bart Kummel
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: The organ template works fine now but ....]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:33:01 +0200

I think you should do this in a seperate layout block, likt this:

\version "2.8.0"

\new StaffGroup \with{systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBar } <<
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff \relative c' {c d e f }
    \new Staff \relative c' {\clef bass c b a g }

  \new Staff \relative c {
    \clef bass c1
    }

\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-6 . 6)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Bart Kummel, Hilversum, The Netherlands