Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

John,

Is this change now available in any of the post 2.8.0 releases?

I really need to be able to print my work on standard 9x12 sheet music paper
too.  But I dont understand how to make the code changes you've done without
breaking my installation.  I'm presuming it works for you now and the PDF is
behaving itself in Adobe Reader.

BTW Finale calls this page size "Concert", and yes it is a standard, the
wikipedia is wrong/incomplete.

thanks
Rick