Re: 4 voices on 3 staves?

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Re: 4 voices on 3 staves?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:32:05 -0700

jango wrote:
I was trying to do it on my own, but I got lost :)

I need to get two voices on the first stave and then 2 additional staves
with one voice on each. Can anyone give me an actual code that would perform
this task?
\version "2.8.0"

sopNotes = \relative c'' { c1 }
altNotes = \relative c' { e1 }
tenNotes = \relative c' { g1 }
basNotes = \relative c { c1 }

trebleText = \lyricmode { Foo }
tenorText = \lyricmode { Bar }
bassText = \lyricmode { Baz }

\score {
   \new ChoirStaff <<
       \new Staff = trebleStaff {
           \clef treble
           \key c \major
           \time 4/4
            <<
               \new Voice = sopVoice { \voiceOne \sopNotes}
               \new Voice = altVoice { \voiceTwo \altNotes }

       }
       \new Lyrics = trebleLyrics { s1 }
       \new Staff = tenStaff {
           \clef "G_8"
           \key c \major
           \time 4/4
           \new Voice = tenVoice { \tenNotes }
       }
       \new Lyrics = tenorLyrics { s1 }
       \new Staff = basStaff {
           \clef bass
           \key c \major
           \time 4/4
           \new Voice = basVoice { \basNotes }
       }
       \new Lyrics = bassLyrics { s1 }

       \context Lyrics = trebleLyrics \lyricsto sopVoice \trebleText
       \context Lyrics = tenorLyrics \lyricsto tenVoice \tenorText
       \context Lyrics = bassLyrics \lyricsto basVoice \bassText

   \layout {
       \context {
           \Staff
           \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = ##f
           \override VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent = #'(-3.5 . 4)