Re: Uninstall

From: josiah boothby
Subject: Re: Uninstall
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:19:02 -0700

Have you read the tutorial? A good place to start is here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.8/Documentation/

Looking over the tutorial may help you fill those empty documents, or
at least help you get an idea as to what to do with them.

As another general piece of advice, "reply all" is better than
"reply", because this way the whole list can jump in and help if I'm
unable to do so.

Did you download the installer for Lilypond version 2.8.1?

Josiah

On 4/13/06, Klaas Vellinga <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you for answering my question.
> I'm running OS 10.4.6.
> I don't know what type of installer  is used.

. . .