Re: Size of Notes and Text

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Re: Size of Notes and Text
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:39:50 -0400

> 1. Why is my single 8. notes so big, and how do I change it to the size
> similar to the other notes?

I'm not clear on the problem here. I don't see any outsize notes. Are
you referring to the ones with flags rather than with beams?

> 2. How do I change the size of the text under the grace notes, so they are
> smaller than the other text.

markH = \markup \small "H"
markV = \markup \small "V"

c16_\markH
c_\markV

There's probably a better way, but that does it. If the letters are
still too large, use \tiny instead of \small.

Geoff