more "programming errors"

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: more "programming errors"
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:44:55 -0400

[ Lilypond 2.8.1 ]

Hello, all --

I'm engraving my current score with "modern time signature placement", as demonstrated in
        http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.8/input/test/lily-1567200886.ly

It's working great! (Many thanks to the T&T and docs authors!)

However, I'd like to get the first note of the bars with a time signature change to be closer to the beginning of the measure, and the code I'm using makes the score *look* great, but I'm getting

        programming error: No spacing entry from TimeSignature to `right-edge'
        continuing, cross fingers

Just wanted someone to know! Is this a bug I should copy to lilypond- bug?

Thanks,
Kieren.

________________________

\version "2.8.1"

\layout{
  \context {
    \type "Engraver_group"
    \consists "Time_signature_engraver"
    \consists "Axis_group_engraver"
    \name "TimeSig"
    \override TimeSignature #'font-size = #2
  }
  \context {
    \Score \accepts TimeSig
  }
  \context { \Staff
    \override TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t

\relative
<<
        \new TimeSig { \skip 4 * 26 }
        \new Staff
        {
                \time 2/4 c4 c \time 3/4 c2 c4 \time 4/4 c2 c4 c c c c c \break
\override Score.TimeSignature #'space-alist = #'((first-note fixed- space . -2.0))
                \time 2/4 c4 c \time 3/4 c2 c4 \time 4/4 c2 c4 c c c c c