Re: "Concert" (9x12) page size

From: John Hawkinson
Subject: Re: "Concert" (9x12) page size
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:56:41 -0400

Kieren Richard MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote on Sat, 15 Apr 2006
at 15:54:23 -0400 in <address@hidden>:

> Just wondering what the status of this is, i.e., is "Concert" a built-
> in Lilypond page specification that is handled gracefully, and if so
> what version is the earliest that incorporates the change?

My goodness, the LilyPond community sure moves fast :)

I finally heard back from Rick on Wednesday, and my changes do seem to
solve his problem as well. I will try to write the up for proper
submission this weekend. I'm not an experienced LilyPond developer, so
I don't know exactly how long the release cycle takes, etc. [Someone
tell me if I should send the patch somewhere other than lilypond-devel,
please?]

In the meantime, though, you can use the patch I emailed before (for
2.6.3), or if you happen to be using LilyPond 2.8, you can use the
framework-ps.scm that I made for Rick to test with:
"http://web.mit.edu/jhawk/tmp/framework-ps.scm";.

Glancing at the archives of bug-lilypond, I see there were some
questions sent there about the status of this code that no one
answered (oh well...but the above answers, I think).

--jhawk