Re: No clef and key each line

From: Jennifer Clark
Subject: Re: No clef and key each line
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:27:05 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
If you read in "Common Tweaks" in the manual, you can
learn about the property called transparent. However, in
this case, I don't think you want the removed clefs and
key signatures to occupy any space. Then, you can instead
add
 \override Score.KeySignature #'stencil = ##f
 \override Score.Clef #'stencil = ##f
somewhere after the first note (since you don't want it
to apply to the first line) in one of the voices.

That's really cool Mats, I just tried it and it is ideal for jazz leadsheets. Is there a way of doing it that would add a vertical bar line at the start of each line though, rather than leaving it "blank" as it is at the moment?

Cheers!

Jennifer