shifting an aligned syllable further yet

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: shifting an aligned syllable further yet
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:59:32 -0300

Hello list, I wonder how can I shift these two left-aligned lyric syllable more to the right and they would still be left-aligned in relation to each other?

Here's my code:

\version "2.8.0"

vI = \lyricmode {  \once \override LyricText #'self-alignment-X = #-1
Great is the Lord! }
vII = \lyricmode { \once \override LyricText #'self-alignment-X = #-1
He is the Light! }

\score {
\new Staff {
  \time 2/4
    \relative c'' { c4 b8. a16 g2  }
}
\addlyrics { \vI }
\addlyrics { \vII }

\layout { ragged-right = ##t }

}

%%% End

* If it isn't clear, I'd like to achieve this:

  O  <----- pretend this is a note head
Great
He

* Instead of:

  O  <----- note head
  Great
  He

I know I could, by trial and error, leave one syllable centered and work with the other until I got the desired alignment between them, but I think there must an easier way, or not?

Thank you,

Eduardo