Re: violin/strings double-stopping

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: violin/strings double-stopping
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 03:31:33 -0700

Please keep email traffic on the mailist, so that other people can benefit from the answers.

To make notes smaller, you can use \tiny, \small, and \normalsize. These are handy ways of changing the font size; for example,
tiny = \set fontSize = #-2
(you can guess how to make notes larger than normal)

Use them like this:
<< {\tiny d'} \\ <fis a> >>

- Graham