Re: Bracketed non-div notes?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Bracketed non-div notes?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:31:16 -0700

On 24-Apr-06, at 4:06 PM, Panteck wrote:

I'm writing some music that has a large div. section, with occasional chords that should be played non-div. I've seen this notated as brackets around the notes that should be played together before. I searched the docs, but either I don't know the correct musical term for this, or I'm really bad at searching! Has anyone every done this in Lily?

I think it's called an arpeggio bracket. At least, that's what the command is. :)

\arpeggioBracket
<c' e g c>\arpeggio

See 6.5.7 Arpeggio

Cheers,