Re: Non-syllabic prepositions?

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Non-syllabic prepositions?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:47:38 +0200

Am 2006-04-25 um 20:25 schrieb Michal Vopalensky:

in my language we use some one-letter, non-syllabic prepositions ("v", "k", "z" etc.). Is it possible to declare it somehow in the LilyPond lyrics mode? I.e. that LilyPond does not print these "words" to individual notes, but it interprets it as one group together with the first syllable of the following
word? For example, writing

\addlyrics { v le -- se }

will result in adding of the three text groups to three successive notes. I
would like to make one
syllable from "v le", but keeping the space between "v" and "le" in the score.

Did you try:
"v le" -- se
?

Greetlings from Lake Constance