Re: Boxes and bars

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: Boxes and bars
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:25:05 -0300

I, a beginner too, and maybe others don't really understand your need, but
here are my guesses (I hope someone else will help too).
My first advice is to upgrade your version of Lilypond. :)
About item 2:
You might find answers in 8.4.1 Polymetric notation. Also if you use \set
Score.defaultBarType = "empty". No bar line will be drawn unless you
specify, for example, c8 c8 \bar "|" c8 c8.

About item 1: Do you need what is described in section 8.5.1? Or you may
find something in the Regression Tests or Tips and Tricks. It is worth
consulting these html files.

Good luck,

Eduardo