Re: Markup text to the left of first chord on ChordNames staff

From: Jennifer Clark
Subject: Re: Markup text to the left of first chord on ChordNames staff
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:56:32 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
In contrast to the previous people who answered the questions, I would say that you cannot directly apply the same idea to move a whole line of chords. See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-03/msg00411.html
for a hint on how to solve the problem.

Thanks for the reply Mats, I've checked the post and followups, and had a look at the manual page and reference, but to be honest I don't really understand how to approach this, even with that information. Is there a specific command I can use to enable this?

Jennifer