Re: Example of two-pass vertical spacing tweaking

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Example of two-pass vertical spacing tweaking
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:03:09 +0200

2006/4/25, Trent Johnston <address@hidden>:
I've managed to use the example as is and this works although it does crash
lilypond not before the PDF file is written so everything is fine there. But
when I try to adapt this for a larger series of scores if fails with a
'Stack Overflow Error'. I've tested this on Lilypond 2.9.2 under both
Windows and Linux.

Looks like a programming error involving recursion. Can you try to run it with --verbose ? This should give a trace from the scheme side.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys
address@hidden